Thank you, thank you, thank you to all Hoops Club parents who showed up, volunteered, and helped make our Freeze tournament such a success! Thank you to the teams who participated!
We couldn't run a tournament of this size without your support.
By the numbers:
• 3,650+ people attended over the course of the weekend
• 402 Chick-fil-A sandwiches were sold
• 235 games played
• 152 teams competed
• 20+ refs officiated on 13 courts
• 10 board members logged a ridiculous amount of steps
• One AMAZING basketball community helped make it one of the best tournaments around.
Please share tournament feedback with Alyce, Melinda, Neil or Rachael. We're always looking for input!
Thanks again! We appreciate every one of you.
~ Your Hoops Club board
Did your team place at a tournament?
Did they volunteer together in the community?
If so, send photos our way!
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the name of the team and the name of the tournament or volunteer event. GO RANGERS!
President: Neil Cooper
Vice President: Rachael Rose
Treasurer: Melissa Benson
Secretary: Chrissy Sorenson
Boys Coordinators: Dyle Westman & Jeremiah Boe
Girls Coordinators: Jody Serritslev & Alyce Kaufman
FLAAA Rep: Shanthi Westman
Tournament Director: Melinda Antonson
Fundraiser/Event Coordinator: open
Scheduler: Jeremiah Boe