We're booked solid with 163 Hoops Family members signed up to pack meals at Feed My Starving Children Coon Rapids on Monday, December 17th from 6-7:30. A few notes from FMSC:
1. Parking is limited, so please carpool if possible. Overflow parking is available behind our building and along Holly St.
2. Entering the names of your volunteers into your reservation will speed check-in. Thank you!
3. Arrive 15 minutes early to get everyone checked-in. We begin the session at 6:00.
4. We are able to give the food away to our partners because we use donations to pay for all of the food. Consider a fundraiser to cover some of the cost and bring a donation with you.
5. The FDA requires all jewelry to be removed before packing. Although, we do have small bags for jewelry, some find it more convenient to leave it behind.
**If you need to cancel or update your reservation please do it as soon as possible so we can open up volunteer spots for others!
Sign up now for the Timberwolves Holiday Travel Clinic.
Monday, December 31, 2018
Location: Forest Lake Area Middle School
FLHS South Fieldhouse
4th - 5th Grade: 7-7:45pm
6th - 8th Grade: 7:45-8:45pm
PLAYERS: PLEASE BRING A BASKETBALL!
One day tournament. Grades 4-8. A, B, & C Levels.
Great new facilities with certified refs, EMTS on-site, fantastic concessions and entertainment for the whole family!
Saturday, January 26 (Boys)
Sunday, January 27 (Girls)
Boys openings in 4A, 5C, 8A
Girls openings in 4C, 5B, 6A 7A, 7C
Check out the Tournament tab for all the details.